Rahim Moineddin PhD
- Email Address(es)
- Office Phone
- (416) 946-5860
- Office Address
- Department of Family and Community Medicine 500 University Ave. Toronto, ON M5G 1V7
- Biostatistics Division
- SGS Status
- Associate Member
- Appointment Status
- Non budgtry Crss
- Applied statistics
- Time Series Analysis
- Spatio-temporal Modelling
- Hierarchical Linear Models
- Multilevel modelling
Adjacent Scientists: Institute for Clinical Evaluation Sciences (ICES)
Primary Teaching Responsibilities
- Research Methods in Primary Care
- Analysis of Correlated Data
Professional Summary & Appointments
Professor, Department of Family and Community Medicine
Current Research Projects
- Analysis of composite scores in primary care
- Booth GL, Creatore MI, Moineddin R, Gozdyra P, Weyman JT, Matheson FI, Glazier RH. Unwalkable Neighborhoods, Poverty, and the Risk of Diabetes Among Recent Immigrants to Canada Compared With Long-Term Residents. Diabetes Care. 2012 Sep 17.
- Grunfeld E, Moineddin R, Gunraj N, Del Giudice ME, Hodgson DC, Kwon JS, Elit L. Cancer screening practices of cancer survivors: Population-based, longitudinal study. Can Fam Physician. 2012 Sep;58(9):980-6.
- Wang L, Shawn Tracy C, Moineddin R, Upshur RE. Osteoporosis prescribing trends in primary care: a population-based retrospective cohort study. Prim Health Care Res Dev. 2012 Apr 23:1-6.
- Jacob BJ, Moineddin R, Sutradhar R, Baxter NN, Urbach DR. Effect of colonoscopy on colorectal cancer incidence and mortality: an instrumental variable analysis. Gastrointest Endosc. 2012 Aug;76(2):355-64.e1.
- Greiver M, Barnsley J, Glazier RH, Harvey BJ, Moineddin R. Measuring data reliability for preventive services in electronic medical records. BMC Health Serv Res. 2012 May 14;12:116.
- Urquia ML, Moineddin R, Frank JW. A mixture model to correct misclassification of gestational age. Ann Epidemiol. 2012 Mar;22(3):151-9.
- Moineddin R, Meaney C, Agha M, Zagorski B, Glazier RH. Modeling factors influencing the demand for emergency department services in Ontario: a comparison of methods. BMC Emerg Med. 2011 Aug 19;11:13.
- Naiman AB, Glazier RH, Moineddin R. Is there an impact of public smoking bans on self-reported smoking status and exposure to secondhand smoke? BMC Public Health. 2011 Mar 3;11:146.
- Moineddin R, Nie JX, Wang L, Tracy CS, Upshur RE. Measuring change in health status of older adults at the population level: the transition probability model. BMC Health Serv Res. 2010 Nov 9;10:306.