Epidemiologic Methods I
- This is an introductory level course. The emphasis will be on key concepts and methods.
- Course evaluation based on 2 written assignments and 1 written exam
At the end of the course, students are expected to:
- have acquired the basic terminology used in epidemiology
- be able to read, understand and evaluate epidemiological reports in the literature
- be able to perform computations commonly used in epidemiology
- be able to generate research ideas with a population perspective