Kuan Liu PhD, MMath
- Email Address(es)
- Office Address
- Health Sciences Building 155 College Street, 4th Floor Toronto, ON M5T 3M7
- Personal website
- Biostatistics Division
Institute of Health Policy, Management & Evaluation
- Assistant Professor
- SGS Status
- Associate Member
- Appointment Status
- Non budgtry Crss
My research interests centre on i) the development of biostatistical methods for statistical inference with complex longitudinal data in comparative effectiveness research, and ii) the application of advance methods to clinical and public health evidence-based research, particularly in the design and analysis of studies on rare diseases.
My areas of methodological interest include causal inference, Bayesian statistics, longitudinal data analysis, measurement errors and bias analysis, and semi-parametric/parametric joint modelling. For students who are interested in any of these topics, please feel free to contact me.
Education & Training History
- PhD, Biostatistics, University of Toronto
- MMath, Statistics – Biostatistics, University of Waterloo
- BSc Honors, Statistics, University of Alberta
Assistant Professor, Health Services Research Program (outcomes and evaluation methods emphasis), Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation
- HAD5314H: Applied Bayesian Methods in Clinical Epidemiology and Health Care Research (Winter 2022)
See Google Scholar for full list of publications.