The Dalla Lana School of Public Health School Council is the Faculty’s governing body with representation from all major stakeholder groups — faculty, students, staff, alumni, partners, etc. — that approves committee and senior leadership initiatives and sets policies and procedures to maintain accountability.
School Council meets three times annually. Meetings are open to all members of the Dalla Lana School of Public Health community, including the Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation and the Joint Centre for Bioethics. Meetings are a source of information about academics, operations, student life and other issues relevant to the day-to-day activities of the School.
The 2016-17 School Council Chair and Vice Chair are Donald Cole and Mark Dobrow.
For more information, please contact School Council Secretary, Mavic I. Galicia.
- Meeting minutes (August 16, 2017)
- Meeting minutes (June 14, 2017)
- School Council meeting schedule (2016-17)
- Dalla Lana School of Public Health Bylaws June 11 2014
- Dalla Lana School of Public Health Constitution Amended June 16 2014
- School Council Committee Membership Listing (2015-16)
- Meeting minutes (March 6, 2017)
- Meeting package (Nov. 25, 2015)
- Meeting minutes (Nov. 25, 2015)
- Meeting minutes (March 30, 2016)
- Meeting minutes (June 7, 2016)
- Meeting Minutes (November 2, 2016)